What Is the Developmental Screening HUB?
The Developmental Screening Hub is a free program for children 2 months to 5 ½ years of age. The Hub provides parents and caregivers with the opportunity to complete a developmental screening called the Ages & Stages Questionnaire®. If a parent has questions about their child’s development, or the screening identifies a child who needs a little encouragement, trained coordinators connect families to services that can help. If the family needs help in any area outside of education, the coordinators can connect them to other services.
Parents participating in the hub will:
- Receive a FREE Book upon completion.
- Discover their child’s strengths.
- Learn about developmentally appropriate developmental milestones.
- Identify areas of development that may need encouragement and/or support.
- Be connected to appropriate resources and community supports.
- Be able to monitor their child’s development over time.