AGES & STAGES QUESTIONNAIRES
From their first month to six years old, your child is developing skills that set the foundation for lifelong success. By doing some fun, simple activities together and filling out the Ages & Stages Questionnaires (ASQ), you'll be able to monitor your child’s early development and make sure they're on track.
ASQ makes it easy for you to understand how your child is developing. It identifies their strengths and provides activities to help them as they continue to learn. If your child needs assistance in a particular area, you'll receive information about resources and support that can assist them.
If you have concerns about your child, or the Questionnaire shows a concern, you will be connected to resources that can address them.
To download the complete Ages & Stages Questionnaire brochure, click here.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR ASQ
It’s quick, easy and free to gain access to these tools. Here’s how:
- Sign up for Ages & Stages Questionnaires by filling out the form below.
- We'll mail your first Questionnaire. Or you can complete the questionnaire online.
- Complete the Questionnaire with your child and mail it back.
- We'll send results right away! You'll also get a FREE BOOK, helpful tips, fun activities and connections to resources.
- When it’s time, we’ll send you the next Questionnaire. We’ll keep sending them every few months until your child is 5 1/2.
Have questions? Contact Kimberly Broecker at (502) 292-6159 or Kimberly.Broecker@metrounitedway.org
Sign Up to Get Your Ages & Stages Questionnaire!
Unfortunately, due to copyright agreements Metro United Way is limited to distributing this tool to residents of our service area in Kentucky and Southern Indiana. We are sorry, but requests completed by residents of other states will not be processed.
If you live outside the Kentuckiana area and you have concerns about your child's development, try contacting your local school district or your state's early intervention program.
Thank you for your interest! You have taken the first step to ensure your child has a successful future.