In The News
- Louisville researchers spoke with 34 moms who recently had a baby. Here’s what they found.
- Seeing a need for maternal care, often from experience, these Louisville women stepped up
- Kentucky mother shares her abortion story, pleads for understanding
- People in Louisville share their stories as laws banning abortion go into effect
What The Research Says
Mothers In Louisville:
Equity and Mobility:
- What can economic research tell us about the effect of abortion access on women’s lives?
- Research Shows Access to Legal Abortion Improves Women’s Lives
- The Costs of Reproductive Health Restrictions
- Having a baby may cost some families $4,500 out-of-pocket, study finds
- Women’s Jobs are Being Added Back to the Economy- But Many Need Improving
- What Is the Status of Women’s Health and Health Care in the U.S. Compared to Ten Other Countries?
- Post-Roe landscape could further stress America’s crumbling child care system
Get Help Now
For anyone needing help at any time, please call 2-1-1.